We offer services that are value for money to a wide range of customers; Individuals, Institutions, industries, local government authorities, community based organizations (CBO’s), Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO’s), Government Institutions, International Organizations etc.
Services offered by the Agency include the following:-
- Topographical survey, soil testing and designing of earth fill dams.
- Ground water prospecting using modern state of the art technology.
- Drilling operations, measuring yield of water wells and laboratory analysis for water quality.
- Soil sampling to monitor underground formations (lithology)
- Installation of pumping systems (e.g. Diesel, solar or electric driven submersible pumps, hand pumps etc).
- Construction and rehabilitation of earth fill dams.
- Construction of small scale water supply schemes.
- Training of caretakers on management of community water wells and dams.
- Training of caretakers on maintenance of hand, electric and solar pumps both surface and sub-surface.
- Hire of heavy plants and service vehicles.
- Threading and slotting of UPVC casings
- Provision of consultancy services.
- Service, maintenance and rehabilitation of boreholes.
DDCA ‘S CORE PRINCIPLES OF SERVICE DELIVERY
- Customer focus
- Treat clients with courtesy, truthfulness and impartiality
- Diligence to professional ethics
- Pursuance of efficiency and cost effectiveness in service delivery
- Provision of services according to the set standards
- Provision of safe, sustainable and affordable water sources
- Fostering an attitude of cooperation and dialogue with stakeholders.